Grown by Barton Orchards and located within the farm, Tree Top Adventures is an exciting new aerial adventure with five courses for all skill levels. Spend the day climbing, swinging, and zipping from tree to tree in one of the Hudson Valley’s most beautiful locations! You can enjoy the rest of your time on the farm, stop by the Ice Cream Stand to try our famous Apple Cider Donut Sundae, grab a bite to eat and visit Barton Orchards Farm Market. We also have a great selection of local craft beer, wine and cider at the Tap Room, with beautiful outdoor seating areas. You can even visit the farm animals, dog park and playgrounds while you’re here. Face your fears and book your next challenge at Tree Top Adventures, a destination to remember.
Tickets Must be Purchased Online In Advance. Walk-Ins Cannot Be Accommodated.
- Includes 2 Yellow Courses (Easy), 2 Green Courses (Medium) and 2 Blue Course (Hard)
- $39.95 per person for a 3 hour block (depending on number of courses completed)
- Pricing includes admission to Barton Orchards for the day
- Ground transportation available between Tree Top Adventures and Barton Orchard activities
- All climbers must weigh between 60-275lbs, and be able to reach a minimum of 72″. No exceptions!
- Gloves are required. You can buy ours or bring your own. Masks are required any time social distancing cannot be maintained.
- You will be required to complete a waiver prior to beginning the course.
- Climbers under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult, including check-in, at the safety orientation, and also while climbing. Adult must be a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older to sign their waiver.